When you sail or motor south to the sun and fun of Hampton Roads, the Marina at 37 North, formerly known as Old Point Comfort Marina, is your home on the Chesapeake Bay. Located in Hampton and part of historic Fort Monroe, our full-service marina offers accommodations for more than 300 boats up to 50 ft. in length. The Marina at 37 North is about to undergo a major facelift. The Marina is operated by Pack Brothers Hospitality, LLC.
A list of improvements includes:
- 300 wet slips at all new docks
- Replacement of both failing timber piles wave walls with a floating wave attenuator
- Over 1,400 linear feet of side-to docking along our new concrete wave attenuator to accommodate mega-yachts and other large vessels
- A 1,500-linear-foot Marginal Wharf installed to connect all docks, which will keep pedestrian traffic off McNair Drive and provide unity to the marina
- Replacement of the existing concrete shoreline with a living shoreline to enhance the beauty and environmental aspects of the marina
- Relocation and replacement of the fuel dock to a more easily accessible and secure location
- New marina office, showers, and ship store
- A dedicated new facility for the Old Point Comfort Yacht Club
- Floating pool in the marina for boater and hotel guest use
- Dedicated free wifi and many other exciting and enhanced services
The Marina is also an Official Virginia Weigh Station.